Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Glory Days

What was your first date with your spouse? Was it special? Does thinking about it elicit old feelings of nervousness and excitement? For me, my first date with my husband ended up being 5 hours long! Now, I'm not suggesting that you must also take a 5-hr date. But what I am suggesting is that you go down memory lane and try to recreate aspects of that first exciting time together. As you do this, let the romance come alive and fall right back into those giddy feelings of new love. It'll add a spark to your well-established love fest and your marriage will be strengthened.

Photo courtesy of Brindle's Ice Creams Facebook


While the entire time of our first date was memorable, I'm going to recommend the last part of it as your next date night idea. We ended our evening at the delicious Brindle's Ice Creams. Located at 11255 Huebner Road, Brindle's is a cute ice cream shop that serves homemade ice cream, gelato, and espresso. You can grab a delicious cup of ice cream and cozy up with your loved on their comfy sofas. The atmosphere is way more comfy than your everyday ice cream shop and I guarantee the cream tastes better too! Most of us don't have time for 5 hours of nonstop fun, but you can take the time to run over to Brindle's and grab a quick treat to share (or if you are like me, eat your own cup and take bites of your spouse's too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment